Go! Games and Toys is offering an exciting opportunity to work in our seasonal retail kiosk and store. The Store Manager is a seasonal position from September to end of January.
Areas of Responsibility
Your principal responsibility as manager is to oversee and take care of all the day-to-day processes in the store. The following are the primary responsibilities for a Store Manager:
- Interview and hire staff for store opening, closing, and daily operations.
- Receive shipments and merchandise products.
- Manage daily and weekly duties, including: follow opening/closing procedures, complete employee weekly schedules, make daily bank deposits, and maintain impeccable store appearance.
- Adhere to mall guidelines and continue the ongoing relationship with the mall.
- Provide outstanding customer service and train your staff on these standards.
- Communicate with the owner about issues, problems, and opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please e-mail a resume to email@example.com or call Kristin 651-503-5199